HTS is committed to providing affordable seminary training to its students.
- Courses for academic credit: $200 per credit hour / $50 per credit hour for students 60 years or older
- Audited courses: $50 per credit hour
- Matriculation fee: $30 for degree students / $20 for unclassified students
How much does it cost per semester?
This varies depending on how many courses you are taking in semester. For example:
- $2,400 per semester is the cost for a full-time student taking 12 credit hours in a semester.
- $1,200 per semster is the cost for a part-time student taking 6 credit hours in a semester.
When is payment due?
Students pay for tuition upon registration of classes. However, the seminary gives special consideration to students unable to pay the full semester’s charges at registration. A deferred-payment plan allows students to defer up to 75 percent of their outstanding tuition charges. All prior balances must be cleared before students may qualify for the deferred payment plan. At the time of registration, a minimum of 25 percent of the balance of tuition after financial aid plus fees must be paid. The remaining charges must be paid in three equal monthly installments, or before the next scheduled registration, whichever comes first.